Africans and water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adverts on the tele tonight, charity ones about wanting a few quid a month so people can have clean water.

I haven’t really analysed this before tonight but what the fuck is going on with the leaders of these countries and when are they going to get their shit together? If Water Aid can bang a pump in for a few hundred quid why on Earth are kids dying in 2019 because they can’t be guaranteed clean water?? The technology advances we have seen here in the last 50 years but Africa still can’t provide clean water to people despite countless billions in aid and charity. It’s bloody indirect genocide, we should send in the army and shoot all their ministers until they can demonstrate they can install governments that aren’t corrupt. Rant over, sorry.

Most African states are corrupt as hell. Even the most developed country in Africa, South Africa is corrupt to its very core. In bed with gangsters and big business(This is an actual proven fact not just a rumor).

Do not donate a cent, if the people of that country cannot rise up or stop voting for these degenerates then it will just continue.

A little less bunga bunga, a little more action please......

Most African states are corrupt as hell. Even the most developed country in Africa, South Africa is corrupt to its very core. In bed with gangsters and big business(This is an actual proven fact not just a rumor).

Do not donate a cent, if the people of that country cannot rise up or stop voting for these degenerates then it will just continue.
Apparently that crocodile chap that replaced Mugabe as president has imposed a news blackout as folks have been getting brutalised all over for nowt. Out of the rather bare frying pan springs to mind :confused:.

Last edited:
Why does the apparently fifth/sixth richest economy in the WORLD have so many homeless people and a chronic food bank issue?

Do you need some clues?

The minted make sure they stay that way. Bollocks to everyone else. You just have to look at the top gasbags demanding Brexit to see it's more about them than anyone else.

The fact is... the US, China, UK, Germany etc would rather rape the African land of it's wealth rather than save the people living on it. Turning African nations into productive countries doesn't help us get rich, so we do fuckall about it and it's left to charities to save lives.

It's a wonderful world, eh.
This is it in a nutshell.

Rich people/countries are only rich by comparison. If all these poor countries suddenly stood on their own two feet and levelled the playing field, they'd be diluting the total 'global wealth' therefore making rich counties poorer by comparison. We don't want that, so we're happy to let their leaders fuck them over and 'help' them with a bit of aid funding when times get really tough.

Maybe we’d do better by sending them a plane load of condoms and birth control pills with complete instructions on how to use them.

Until then they’ll continue bucking and breeding like rabbits, knowing full well they cant afford or haven’t got the resources to deal with the inevitable result.

Aye, let's invade a country and give them democracy.
What could go wrong?:lol:

Probably be a lot better than what they have.

A little less bunga bunga, a little more action please......

Apparently that crocodile chap that replaced Mugabe as president has imposed a news blackout as folks have been getting brutalised all over for nowt. Out of the rather bare frying pan springs to mind :confused:.

And major politicians publicly calling for the killing of white people and nothing happening to them, in South Africa

Last edited:
Most states are corrupt as hell. Even the most developed country in Africa, South Africa is corrupt to its very core. In bed with gangsters and big business(This is an actual proven fact not just a rumor).

Sorted for you ;)

Zuma is gone, the Guptas - the Indian gangsters he was in with - have done a runner.

I don't agree with everything the new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has proposed, but when I was in SA for three months until November there was a small amount of optimism. Certainly more than in my previous stay there, when Zuma draining the coffers unchecked.

But never blame the people of Africa. The majority are starved of food, education, and information. Many vote for whoever gives them a T-shirt. The political class the world over are as corrupt as they can get away with. Here in Africa, they get away with a lot.

Think of politicians as a race. Think of the rest of us as another race. Now start to empathize with ordinary Africans.

Zuma is gone, the Guptas - the Indian gangsters he was in with - have done a runner.

I don't agree with everything the new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has proposed, but when I was in SA for three months until November there was a small amount of optimism. Certainly more than in my previous stay there, when Zuma draining the coffers unchecked.

But never blame the people of Africa. The majority are starved of food, education, and information. Many vote for whoever gives them a T-shirt. The political class the world over are as corrupt as they can get away with. Here in Africa, they get away with a lot.

Think of politicians as a race. Think of the rest of us as another race. Now start to empathize with ordinary Africans.

3 of the top six are no better than Zuma. The vice president murdered opponents.

Maybe we’d do better by sending them a plane load of condoms and birth control pills with complete instructions on how to use them.

Until then they’ll continue bucking and breeding like rabbits, knowing full well they cant afford or haven’t got the resources to deal with the inevitable result.

I'd use that £3 a month shite to start a program to pay the women to be sterilised, into hospital, sterilised and then given aftercare and a years average wage payment.

Then after it's great success and my Nobel prize I'd roll it out to the rest of the world, see if we can't trim that 7 billion down a bit.

Great post. What do we do though. I can understand the argument that we should keep our noses out of other countries business, our track record there isn’t great. On the other hand, letting them get on with it just isn’t working. Why aren’t they uprising? Food and information was limited in Europe historically but people have rose up in the past and toppled governments / monarchies that they didn’t think were serving them well.

I'd use that £3 a month shite to start a program to pay the women to be sterilised, into hospital, sterilised and then given aftercare and a years average wage payment.

Then after it's great success and my Nobel prize I'd roll it out to the rest of the world, see if we can't trim that 7 billion down a bit.

Why not sterilise the men? Gender debate aside I think they should offer this at least on a voluntary basis, some form of long term contraceptive. Let people have babies when they are ready, not when they are coerced into sex / naive / raped etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back