Status
Not open for further replies.

Reet, I've been on awhile today making my wooden Stags head :
Logon or register to see this image

Would you :
1) Leave it natural wood
2) Paint it
3) Bling it up
4) Do some kind of different decorative effect (excluding burning it, as that would just be stupid ;))
I'm chuffed with how it turned out, I made it from a kit and it was bloody tricky :lol:
That is possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Douse it in petrol, set it alight and close the door after you. With any luck the paper will burn off the wall too :lol:

Seriously, you do realise that is a jigsaw for a child that you have on your wall?
Its for an adult, and I'm an adult - my kid would've struggled putting that bad boy together put it that way ;)

I hope it wins the poll!
Nah the chip shop thread is the runaway winner it would seem :lol:

Douse it in petrol, set it alight and close the door after you. With any luck the paper will burn off the wall too :lol:
So you want me to burn mine and my bairns home down at Christmastime all because of your disdain towards my decorative Stag and wallpaper..................wonderful insight there, bravo and fuck you ! :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
Its for an adult, and I'm an adult - my kid would've struggled putting that bad boy together put it that way ;)

Nah the chip shop thread is the runaway winner it would seem :lol:

So you want me to burn mine and my bairns home down at Christmastime all because of your disdain towards my decorative Stag and wallpaper..................wonderful insight there, bravo and fuck you ! :rolleyes::lol:
How old is your kid?

Last edited:
1 kid singular - and he loves Alf and our home thanks :confused:

Why do you need to know that ?

Aye, Merry Christmas, kiss my arse ! :rolleyes:
Because its advertised for £4.99 on ryman website. An 8 yr old could do it. As could a 99 yr old.

Struggling for gift ideas? This stag head construction kit is ideal for age 8 to 99.
If they love family friendly art decor then this wooden stags head may be a winner.
This kit comes with 4 wooden boards ready for you to press out the wooden pieces and assemble the stag.
A fantastic gift this unusual kit is sure to be a massive hit.

Its a massive hit alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back