Adam Richman ( of man vs food fame ) new series tonight

Likewise. The remote was on a wire and sat in the middle of the room.
They were a top bit of kit my love 😎😘

I've just had another childhood reminder when I saw a pair of original pods pop up on my Facebook.........red leather double strappers (that they've started selling again)...mine were baby blue nubuck leather double strappers, absolutely adored those shoes (but they were a bastard to keep clean :lol: ).

They were a top bit of kit my love 😎😘

I've just had another childhood reminder when I saw a pair of original pods pop up on my Facebook.........red leather double strappers (that they've started selling again)...mine were baby blue nubuck leather double strappers, absolutely adored those shoes (but they were a bastard to keep clean :lol: ).
What shoes are they
Kickers
Hoofed in the shin

We had a VHS Ferguson Videostar back in the day my love 😘 (these days it's recording on the virgin box but I still say I "taped it" ;) :lol:).
I had an old top loader VHS, had a stupid tracking knob to fiddle with to get the picture right, some even needed me to turn the video recorder upside down to get the tape to play, I kid you not lol.

I still use the word tape also, kids thing I am daft for calling it taping mind.

Kind of the miss the old old days of the video man coming round with his VHS tapes in the boot of his car lol.

Liked man V food, might have to give this show a little watch.

I had an old top loader VHS, had a stupid tracking knob to fiddle with to get the picture right, some even needed me to turn the video recorder upside down to get the tape to play, I kid you not lol.

I still use the word tape also, kids thing I am daft for calling it taping mind.

Kind of the miss the old old days of the video man coming round with his VHS tapes in the boot of his car lol.

Liked man V food, might have to give this show a little watch.
Montego estate type vibe.

Back