Actors/Actresses who done one decent film?

Warlock was class
My favourite Richard E Grant films was 'Keep The Aspidistra Flying'. Pretty niche, I know, but as an Orwell fan I thought he did a magnificent job in the role of Gordon Comstock.

I see he was also in Withnail and I which I haven't seen but is highly regarded and also Gosford Park which is excellent IMHO.

Last edited:
Kelly mcguiness, seemingly went a bit nuts after Top Gun
McGillis? She was in a canny one with Harrison Ford, Witness.

I’ll throw in twelve monkeys as another good Brad Pitt film. One of the best films of the 90s
No one has mentioned Inglorious Bastards re Brad, class! enjoyed The Fury anarl, he's been in loads of canny films i just think unattractive people don't like him......:cool:

Last edited:
My favourite Richard E Grant films was 'Keep The Aspidistra Flying'. Pretty niche, I know, but as an Orwell fan I thought he did a magnificent job in the role of Gordon Comstock.

I see he was also in Withnail and I which I haven't seen but is highly regarded and also Gosford Park which is excellent IMHO.
Not seen that one but withnail is very good. I also loved Jack and Sarah but then I am a big soft shite who will cry at anything these days

Back