Accrington Stanley

Just seen on Accys fb page that a further 330 seated tickets are available,To purchase, please contact the Accrington Stanley retail shop on 01254 356950 and you will be able to collect your tickets at the Wham Stadium.

Just seen on Accys fb page that a further 330 seated tickets are available,To purchase, please contact the Accrington Stanley retail shop on 01254 356950 and you will be able to collect your tickets at the Wham Stadium.
FFS now they do that after Ive purchased corporate

Corporate tickets just dropped through the door - Corporate Tickets for a friendly for less than Bristol City is charging for an Adult :)

Have a lot of time for Accrington as a club and am sure ticket and "refreshment" sales will boost their coffers!
That's funny. I've got no time for them as a club given charging Sunderland fans full price again after the abandoned game and that stroker Andy Holt. Before I'd actually been a few times I used to have a soft spot for them. Maybe I'm just over League One!

That's funny. I've got no time for them as a club given charging Sunderland fans full price again after the abandoned game and that stroker Andy Holt. Before I'd actually been a few times I used to have a soft spot for them. Maybe I'm just over League One!
I was at that abandoned game and have been there every time we have played them apart from lockdown when we could not attend. I also went once as a nuetral before we got relegated from the Championship as I was (and still am) trying to complete the 92.

Its a cracking little club and pretty much nobody who I met at that abandoned game wanted their cash back. We saw 80 mins or so of the game and Accy put on a cheap bar for everyone after the match. We stayed over as we pretty much always do and had a great night out. None of us felt cheated out of any cash and were happy to pay again and revisit for the rearranged game.

Not going tomorrow as have a day out with my wife and MIL planned instead but if anyone has not been before, get up to the ground early and enjoy the beer tent and the post match bar that is available to everyone not just the corporates.

It's a great little club and something we will all miss now we are back in the big leagues.

Last edited:
I was at that abandoned game and have been there every time we have played them apart from lockdown when we could not attend. I also went once as a nuetral before we got relegated from the Championship as I was (and still am) trying to complete the 92.

Its a cracking little club and pretty much nobody who I met at that abandoned game wanted their cash back. We saw 80 mins or so of the game and Accy put on a cheap bar for everyone after the match. We stayed over as we pretty much always do and had a great night out. None of us felt cheated out of any cash and were happy to pay again and revisit for the rearranged game.

Not going tomorrow as have a day out with my wife and MIL planned instead but if anyone has not been before, get up to the ground early and enjoy the beer tent and the post match bar that is available to everyone not just the corporates.

It's a great little club and something we will all miss now we are back in the big leagues.
Accy Virgins here - never been!

I know its a friendly, but £25 for Corporate Ticket vs £33 for a Standard Adult for Bristol League game?

Dare I say but bring back League 1 (prices)

Back