**Accrington Stanley v SAFC match thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

With that setup Ross basically admitting he didn’t know what he was doing the first two games.
As said above it might still be 3 cb + 2 wb but even if it is 442 it just means that he recognises that what he was trying to do wasn't working. In the current atmosphere changing = doesn't know what he's doing, not changing = stubborn/no plan B

doesnt show on my laptop just a blank screen for us .... can see the opposition fine been the same for every game. Not sure why 🤔

I hope we win tonight and on saturday but my God its pathetic that he spent all pre-season playing a new system with 3 CB's and now that system has been binned. Just like last season he doesn't have a clue what system and what players suit his squad.
I agree but Id rather Ross binned it now before it causes even more damage.

Last time these 2 CMs played together would be Coventry at home or Southend away?

I agree but Id rather Ross binned it now before it causes even more damage.
Totally agree but I just don't see how Ross is going to improve on last season. He never had a settled team and when the crunch came he failed. We have started poorly this year and his attempt to change things through a new system has utterly failed. How on earth is he going to turn things around. Let's hope Grigg gets in the goals tonight and we can start to get him firing because that would be a big boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back