Accommodation Lakes Trip 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeed

Winger
It looks like by a process of elimination that our preferred accommodation for the weekend of Fri 19th and Sat 20th July is the YHA at Hawkshead;

http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/hawkshead

It's right on Esthwaite Water and close to both Windermere and Coniston.

We have two choices;
  • People can dive on and book their own. Not everyone is doing 2 nights.
  • People can commit to going and I can do a block booking.

Let me know ASAP and I'll do it, or of course we'll commit to do it ourselves.

I can commit to Friday night, can't make sat

Let me know if you want to book, or I need to

I'm easy either way and if there's a room for 8 I don't mind sharing with everyone else!

Who would be the people doing the Saturday aswell if it was across the two nights?

As much as you'd love to I don't think you're allowed :lol:

You'll be rooming with the hairy real ale quaffing lesbos!

I'll probably do two nights regardless, even on my own if that's how it pans out.

I'll book up when I get home tonight. So far;
Ayesane
Ross
IC...
All Friday night

LM potentially both nights.

Me, definitely both nights.

Do we know if we have any other definites? Roger?

Could do with getting booked up now to secure the accommodation.

I'll probably do two nights regardless, even on my own if that's how it pans out.

I'll book up when I get home tonight. So far;
Ayesane
Ross
IC...
All Friday night

LM potentially both nights.

Me, definitely both nights.

Do we know if we have any other definites? Roger?

Could do with getting booked up now to secure the accommodation.

You might be best just booking that, then stragglers can look after themselves ! Book any private rooms that are left for Friday ... They are only a couple of quid dearer between 2 people

Last edited by a moderator:
whee else was named to go down like? Hesford? clyde? Kitson? Vamps? Peachbum? roger?

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
You might be best just booking that, then stragglers can look after themselves ! Book any private rooms that are left for Friday ... They are only a couple of quid dearer between 2 people

I'll check that out when I get home. I only looked at dorms previously.

ayesane said:
whee else was names to go down like? Hesford? clyde? Kitson? Vamps?

Think eh7 and wilfy, but wasn't sure how serious they were. Only a few of us have regularly contributed to the threads though. Though Roger was a definite. Perhaps someone can send him a pm?

Think eh7 and wilfy, but wasn't sure how serious they were. Only a few of us have regularly contributed to the threads though. Though Roger was a definite. Perhaps someone can send him a pm?

Eh7 is surely just ab?

I'll have a private room if there's one going. And someone can bunk in with me if that's allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back