ABSTRACT Photos (NOT competition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in January - a thread for any ABSTRACT Photos you may have taken.

This month's (october)competition theme is ABSTRACTS, see Monthly Competition section of the board for entry details.
As mentioned by @2310 Return (and for ref to @oROSSo ) there is a lack of photos on the photography section of the board so I thought perhaps this thread could be just for ABSTRACT photos generally, competition entry or not, you can ask for critique if you want or say that you don't want critique. The thread is just for fun and to add to photos for us all to look at on the photography board .

got any more stuff of your knick knacks on the washing line?

Was gonna enter this in the "Competition" but couldn't make my mind up weather i liked it or not. So thought would throw it up in here instead

apologies the above didn't work properly - not been on here in a while - total noob / nob - how do i upload a pic?

Logon or register to see this image

Apologies again sorted it now - but couldn't edit my post^^^^^^ to get rid of the waffle

Last edited:
Was gonna enter this in the "Competition" but couldn't make my mind up weather i liked it or not. So thought would throw it up in here instead

apologies the above didn't work properly - not been on here in a while - total noob / nob - how do i upload a pic?

Logon or register to see this image

Apologies again sorted it now - but couldn't edit my post^^^^^^ to get rid of the waffle
Just looks daft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back