Absolutely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The self entitlement of some on here is reminiscent of them deluded fuckers up the road. We are where we are. League one with a league one team. We are winning. If you want to watch fancy football go watch Man City on sky. The lads are putting a shift in for us and grinding results. 3 wins in a week. Unbeaten in 5. Is it pretty? Of course not. But at least if feels like my Sunderland again.

You have to pick up points when you’re playing shite if you want to get out of this league.

Well done to them for grinding it out, imo.

You do but it's the same as last season.

Not consistency. No good patterns of play. No identity. Waiting on McGeady to do something. It's really it.

Fuck off man stop over reacting. f***ing garbage for 75 out of 90 mins

Another one gutted we won.....Last season we would play decent football, dominated games and draw so the boo boys moan.....Now we are winning ugly when we need to and the boo boys moan......Embarrassed for you, imagine being genuinely salty as fuck that Ross has won the last 3 games on the spin and is unbeaten in the first 5 of the season.....All complete luck of course :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The self entitlement of some on here is reminiscent of them deluded fuckers up the road. We are where we are. League one with a league one team. We are winning. If you want to watch fancy football go watch Man City on sky. The lads are putting a shift in for us and grinding results. 3 wins in a week. Unbeaten in 5. Is it pretty? Of course not. But at least if feels like my Sunderland again.
Because we're in league one doesn't mean we have to be happy with poor directionless performances

Another one gutted we won.....Last season we would play decent football, dominated games and draw so the boo boys moan.....Now we are winning ugly when we need to and the boo boys moan......Embarrassed for you, imagine being genuinely salty as fuck that Ross has won the last 3 games on the spin and is unbeaten in the first 5 of the season.....All complete luck of course :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Throw this whopper a fish

This thread is class, how f***ing gutted are the Ross haters that we are now 5 games unbeaten, two of them against our promotion rivals. They are struggling like fuck to disguise their disappointment tonight like.

Funny thing is last season they used to say “it’s not about the performances, it’s pointless if we don’t win”......Now we are winning they are now going on about the performance cause they just can’t admit they were wrong

Nope. You called us cowards and chickens last year and laughed when we questioned the performances.

We are still in. League one. You're doing it again!!!!!!

Nee left back and mageedy covering made my arse twitch in the last ten, another result it’s a confidence game all about momentum now

Nah. That's not my Sunderland. I expect a little quality. A way of playing. An identity. Not a one man McGeady pulling us out the shite weekly.

We didn't deserve to win that game. Not close. I would like to see some serious improvement.

Nah. That's not my Sunderland. I expect a little quality. A way of playing. An identity. Not a one man McGeady pulling us out the shite weekly.

We didn't deserve to win that game. Not close. I would like to see some serious improvement.

Maybe we will lose on Saturday so you can go out and celebrate 😂

There's some right morons post on here like. Imagine being disappointed that your team's won and you can't go on a message board and call for the managers head. Someone said before a new manager will get a tune out of the players. Well 3 wins in a week is a pretty good tune to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back