Able bodied folk who cba to clear snow & ice.

So youve been waiting 9 days for the snow and ice to melt naturally. Nice one

Bone idle. As my OP suggested.
^^^
:lol: Its barely got above 1oC in the NE for the last NINE days ye sausage. The entire region is coated in snow and ice.
^^^ @Ciro_DiMarzio you got memory loss?
Okay lets just pretend every estate in the north east hasnt been covered in snow and ice for the last 10 days just because it’s gonna be warmer today :lol:
@Ciro_DiMarzio

Last edited:
Mad how folk are willing to double down and lie through their teeth just to get a tiny win over an internet stranger :lol:
Not occur to you that you’re the only one moaning and the only one who thinks it was solid ice for 2 weeks ? Everyone else can’t be wrong.

Out of interest ( to absolutely no one! ) we have a few inches over here so have just been out to clear our path. It is the law over here so everyone does it. Still shivering 10 minutes after coming back in.

Remember when it snowed early december and it was so cold those bone idle gets who couldnt be arsed to shift it had ice ridden paths and drives and estates for over 2 weeks before it finally melted :lol:
That's why I clear mine straight away, easy job with a snow shovel, as opposed to chipping up ice with a spade, you can't take the chance where I live, even the footpath in front of the house is on a 60% angle.

Back