A19

Glad I changed my job earlier this year. I had to use the Felling by pass and Heworth every day. Now I only have to put up with Whitemare Pool.

driver who was arrested yesterday on the A19 was in court today and begged for bail.............. he's been remanded in custody :)

Man Charged Following A19 Collision

An 18-year-old man from the Middlesbrough area has been charged with burglary, dangerous driving, disqualified driving, driving with no insurance and aggravated vehicle taking following a two-vehicle collision on the A19 yesterday morning (Thursday 16th November).

He will appear at Teesside Magistrates Court today (Friday 17th November).

Last edited:
driver who was arrested yesterday on the A19 was in court today and begged for bail.............. he's been remanded in custody :)

Man Charged Following A19 Collision

An 18-year-old man from the Middlesbrough area has been charged with burglary, dangerous driving, disqualified driving, driving with no insurance and aggravated vehicle taking following a two-vehicle collision on the A19 yesterday morning (Thursday 16th November).

He will appear at Teesside Magistrates Court today (Friday 17th November).
It's amazing the knock on effect that crash had on the town of Hartlepool. You couldn't move in a car anywhere on the south side of the town. Tailbacks everywhere, I've never seen owt like it in 40 years of driving. I drove into town along the Tees Road it was chockablock from Port Clarence all the way to B and Q in the town. No one could get out of the town southwards and no one could get in.

It's amazing the knock on effect that crash had on the town of Hartlepool. You couldn't move in a car anywhere on the south side of the town. Tailbacks everywhere, I've never seen owt like it in 40 years of driving. I drove into town along the Tees Road it was chockablock from Port Clarence all the way to B and Q in the town. No one could get out of the town southwards and no one could get in.

travelling down to Boro every work day for the last 7 years, I've experienced some ridiculous tailbacks due to that road. Wasn't too bad for me yesterday as stuck radio tees on just as I left home, so decided to go Sedgefield > A177 North Tees > Portrack Lane so was very fortunate but colleagues at work said it was as busy as they've ever seen it and radio tees were reporting tailbacks on the A19 to Hutton Henry.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/outbursts-public-gallery-brother-brandon-13916097 - sounds like a family of scumbags

Last edited:
And people say the main issue isn't simply the volume of traffic.

4 ambulances and 4 police cars gone past. Must be bad. Had hoped it was just a bump but seems more serious. Muat have been 20 seconds in front of me. Sobering thought on a Friday evening, people just trying to get home from work...

Back