A19 Testo's Roundabout

You need a prescription to read the echo it’s rubbish
10 things we learned about why the echo is rubbish
A good local paper destroyed

A lot of people turn right at the roundabout to go to Sunderland or Newcastle or up or down the a19
A cross roads with traffic lights would of been a cheaper option
What year are you in 1935? A cross roads with lights - already was a massive roundabout with lights: a crossroad with lights would have been chaos. Even if it was over a 100 million better the A19 than some highways beauty project in London.

What year are you in 1935? A cross roads with lights - already was a massive roundabout with lights: a crossroad with lights would have been chaos. Even if it was over a 100 million better the A19 than some highways beauty project in London.
Heworth x roads with lights replaced roundabout
Do you drive round with your eyes shut

I remember Peterlee getting its flyover many years ago
just after it was built we were in the black bull at old shotton and a mate turned up with his new kawasaki zx10. went for a spin on it up to easington and back, was doing 150 (on the clock) over the flyover and got a huge tankslapper where there was a join in the road. absolutely cacked myself and i was nearly at wellfield before i stopped.
no idea who will play me in the film :oops:

just after it was built we were in the black bull at old shotton and a mate turned up with his new kawasaki zx10. went for a spin on it up to easington and back, was doing 150 (on the clock) over the flyover and got a huge tankslapper where there was a join in the road. absolutely cacked myself and i was nearly at wellfield before i stopped.
Aye they blocked the turn off too at Old Shotton, was pain in ass going to roundabout and waiting in traffic lights for ages and back down.

Jesus H f***ing Christ £124.5 million quid for a frigging fly-over, how the contractor parasites are filling their boots with public money now, very slowly drove past a crew of road (wankers) workers today on the A1 near the Metro centre and about 14 of them (I had plenty time to count) were just chatting while resting on the digger waiting for the driver to move his next clod of earth, not an unfamiliar site by any means but considering these fuckers are on good (public) money they should be monitored on camera to stop taking the piss out of public contracts.

Nowt worse than a tank slapper. Every time i change my bike now i fit a steering damper so thankfully iv never had a tank slapper in a long time. Terrifying they are.
Jesus H f***ing Christ £124.5 million quid for a frigging fly-over, how the contractor parasites are filling their boots with public money now, very slowly drove past a crew of road (wankers) workers today on the A1 near the Metro centre and about 14 of them (I had plenty time to count) were just chatting while resting on the digger waiting for the driver to move his next clod of earth, not an unfamiliar site by any means but considering these fuckers are on good (public) money they should be monitored on camera to stop taking the piss out of public contracts.
How much would you have quoted for job?

It'll be a fixed price for the job, the only people they're taking the piss out of are the employers.

just after it was built we were in the black bull at old shotton and a mate turned up with his new kawasaki zx10. went for a spin on it up to easington and back, was doing 150 (on the clock) over the flyover and got a huge erection where there was a join in the road. absolutely cacked myself and i was nearly at wellfield before i stopped.
Tidied.

Back