A 'reliable' source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said.

That's more my thinking tbh... however, whoever they do get is going to have to work under Ashleys restrictions so nothing much will change regardless.
I don't get this restrictions of Ashley shite. Mid table comfortably, recent European football, exciting football etc. the reason people (their fans mainly) think it's been shite is they think they deserve to be challenging for the title and most importantly we went to Wembley

I don't get this restrictions of Ashley shite. Mid table comfortably, recent European football, exciting football etc. the reason people (their fans mainly) think it's been shite is they think they deserve to be challenging for the title and most importantly we went to Wembley

Well no, and i have argued this point many times before. I just mean for what their fans expect and demand. Basically he runs it as a business (nothing wrong with that) so is never going to break the bank to push them to their expected heights. The Keegan years have completed clouded their judgement on reality.

They didn't make £34 million profit..............

Correct. And if they did, its like me making 50p to Ashley.

Well no, and i have argued this point many times before. I just mean for what their fans expect and demand. Basically he runs it as a business (nothing wrong with that) so is never going to break the bank to push them to their expected heights. The Keegan years have completed clouded their judgement on reality.

Correct. And if they did, its like me making 50p to Ashley.
I think Ashley will be happy when he makes his money back then move on. Rangers is next project. He's got Newcastle looking like a good model at the moment so as soon as the right buyer comes in they could push on really well. Or some chancer will think he can make an easy buck and end up undoing all Ashley's hard work

I think Ashley will be happy when he makes his money back then move on. Rangers is next project. He's got Newcastle looking like a good model at the moment so as soon as the right buyer comes in they could push on really well. Or some chancer will think he can make an easy buck and end up undoing all Ashley's hard work

Hes going to have a bloody long wait to get £260 million back................

Where did I say he would but hes going to get nothing anywhere near that for it........................

If the buyers were out there he would have been long gone.............
It's a dry market because it's impossible to compete

However if a buyer does show his head Newcastle would be a very good investment

It's a dry market because it's impossible to compete

However if a buyer does show his head Newcastle would be a very good investment

Its anything but a good investment when its going to cost at least a quarter of a billion pounds...............

No it isn't. I'm selling a car and want 25k for it, doesn't mean I'm getting that
No but do you really think Ashleys going to take such a loss on the club............?

Of course hes not.........he wants Rangers but unless he gets his money back at filth park hes going nowhere................

No but do you really think Ashleys going to take such a loss on the club............?

Of course hes not.........he wants Rangers but unless he gets his money back at filth park hes going nowhere................
Sooooo I'll take you back to my first post......he will be happy to get his money back. As they are making him money he would be happy to sell for less

You sir are hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back