A Question of Sport

I don't think anyone would mind if it was based on presenting skills but it's not

She's an awful pundit and has no experience. Someone like Eilidh Barbour however is a decent presenter on the lasses footy and has done final score etc. Unfortunately she ain't black

Same as Clem being shafted off the EFL on final score for Kelly Sommers who messes up the technology and reports etc at least once a week

Wait till the netballs on, I'll be lobbying for Roy Keane to present it

Last edited:
Absolutely cringey telly in its current form. So bad it is almost worth watching. The sport version of Top Gear.

Bizarre that people have a problem with her like.

I don't have a problem with her but as I said earlier what is wrong with someone like Eilidh Barbour? Loads of presenting experience, football focus, golf, loads of other sports. She must be gutted she ain't black.

Sexual and race equality is a good thing without a shadow of a doubt, going so far the other way I would say does more damage than good

Last edited:
I don't. That's why I didn't say she should have been given the job. Why would she be gutted she isn't black?

I didn't say she should've been given the job. What I am saying is if it was an interview process etc how would she lose out

If it wasn't an interview process then that would emphasise the point.

Back