A massive today

ptasafc91

Central Defender
Felt immensely proud today and brought my 2 year old daughter along for her first game (hopefully first of many) seeing her clapping and shouting was something I’ll cherish for the rest of my days , actually brought a tear to my eye. She did fall asleep mid way through the first half, woke up on the hour, and watched the final 30 mins cuddled into her da. Who cares we didn’t win for me was a great day.

Felt immensely proud today and brought my 2 year old daughter along for her first game (hopefully first of many) seeing her clapping and shouting was something I’ll cherish for the rest of my days , actually brought a tear to my eye. She did fall asleep mid way through the first half, woke up on the hour, and watched the final 30 mins cuddled into her da. Who cares we didn’t win for me was a great day.
I'm reporting you to safeguarding🤣

Utterly disgraceful parenting. Reported to local authorities

Mines 2 and he keeps saying he’s going to the match with daddy and I’m dying to take him. Always thought he might be a bit too young right now but seeing someone else have that experience makes me feel like doing it sooner!

Pleased for you and the bairn to share such a great experience together. Memories like that are what it’s all about

Great stuff

(was that her with the pink wooly hat?)

Back