A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

I think I've tried most of them, and enjoyed the ones I've tried.
Some are a bit of an acquired taste, though all are very drinkable, imo. πŸ‘

Was lucky enough to be allowed to see their new museum in Ellon before it was open in October, learned a lot about beer in general. Their 'strategy' is to do every variation/type to extreme, mimicking the 'best there is' but pushing whatever key attributes further than anyone else. Works for many, but I think you'd be unusual if that meant you found you liked a lot of them - maybe got lucky to date - the Elvis Juice was the first in about eight that I didn't care for though. There are dozens of them, and many short-lived.

View media item 6346

Last edited:
How are the Norgies managing that? Two week quarantine or COVID tests?
Ten days quarantine mate. Covid test within 24 hours of departure for Norway and another one on arrival at Bergen airport. Another one after 5 days in quarantine.

Ten days quarantine mate. Covid test within 24 hours of departure for Norway and another one on arrival at Bergen airport. Another one after 5 days in quarantine.

Who is paying for your time in quarantine? We had site work cancelled as the client didn’t want to pay for seven weeks and only five of those on site.

Who is paying for your time in quarantine? We had site work cancelled as the client didn’t want to pay for seven weeks and only five of those on site.
Our company are paying for it mate. We are on rotation so the work is getting done it just eats into our time off.
Bergen today
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:

Back