A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

You should now be able to add them after this one then.

You know your funghi then? What will you do with that haul.
I don't do nything with them the FIL dries them and uses them through the winter. He did make some soup with some he'd picked and dried earlier. Tbh fir me it's all about the hunt and getting out in the forest the big basket was 3 hours work a lot do it commercially and locations are kept secret... Mind Poland is mainly forest so there are plenty of locations. Not exactly an expert either but I know to avoid these although the trip is meant to be mind blowing 😉
Logon or register to see this image

Also took this from the car(so not the best) as I didn't have my phone when we went down to it..... Bridge just outside of their town Blown up in WWII an left that way

Thank you both, she had an amazing day 😊 .
Glad to hear Megan had a fabulous Birthday, love the picture above - bet she was chuffed with those massive balloons :cool:
Love this pic, I'd be getting that printed off and framed :cool:
My daughter Megan, who was born with a rare chromosome disorder, is 21 today 😊🎈 🎂 🎁.
Another pic that needs to be printed off and framed methinks ❤

Last edited:
Glad to hear Megan had a fabulous Birthday, love the picture above - bet she was chuffed with those massive balloons :cool:
Thank you 😊.

She doesn't understand what birthdays are so she was probably wondering what all the fuss was about. She loved her balloons though and us singing Happy Birthday to her and clapping, she was so excited but she probably thought we were crackers 😅.

Back