A league full of shit

We dont have enough players wanting to take on responsabilities. We have players turning their backs when were taking throw ins, same as when the keeper has the ball. Instead of players looking for the ball from a keeper throw/kick, they turn away.

It’s a myth that league one is light years behind the championship , watched derby game last night load of shite

Never mind the Championship - they aren't light years behind the Premiership. It mustn't be that easy or we would be higher up and not struggling so much. But we aren't. We struggle to beat teams and struggle to climb the league. That shows how tough teams are in this league.

We do have literally 2 players who can change a game. The rest 'look' bone average for this division. Should Ross be getting more out of the squad he has, and players like Grigg and Power? Only a change of manager using the same players could absolutely prove that to be true.

I still think we look lightweight and pedestrian at times. It's certainly not a championship winning team based on performances thus far.
It's not even a good L1 team thus far never mind championship !!
We dont have enough players wanting to take on responsabilities. We have players turning their backs when were taking throw ins, same as when the keeper has the ball. Instead of players looking for the ball from a keeper throw/kick, they turn away.
Noticed that yesterday and McGeady was one of the worst ?!

Last edited:
Never mind the Championship - they aren't light years behind the Premiership. It mustn't be that easy or we would be higher up and not struggling so much. But we aren't. We struggle to beat teams and struggle to climb the league. That shows how tough teams are in this league.
Are we still in a relegation fight

We were never going to be

We didn't know that at the start.

League one is one of the most unpredictable and hardest leagues in the world. Look at us last season. 'Pissing it' is something that just can't happen. We were beaten by teams that everyone thinks are 'poor'. Are 'lowly'. Not so lowly and poor they can't beat Sunderland if our image is anything to go by. An image I don't share.

League one is one of the most unpredictable and hardest leagues in the world. Look at us last season. 'Pissing it' is something that just can't happen. We were beaten by teams that everyone thinks are 'poor'. Are 'lowly'. Not so lowly and poor they can't beat Sunderland if our image is anything to go by. An image I don't share.
Hardest leagues ! U on meth

We were never going to be with the quality we have whether we are going to go up is another question but your being ridiculous

Hardest leagues ! U on meth

Yes and no I am not. Like many I thought, even considering how far we had fallen due to mismanagement at every level in every area, surely L1 was a league even we could deal with easily. Imagine how gutted and devastated and disappointed I was when that didn't happen and we still were getting beat more often than not.

Back