A distinct lack of mags at Morecambe last night....

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't spot any last night. They must be pig sick of turning up at their arch rivals away games week- in, week -out and watching us win all the time.

It still didn't stop those 2 police horses looking slightly nervous outside the ground after the match as the 1500 SAFC fans drifted out into the Morecambe night.

There again it might of been a ploy to out any mags by the Lancashire police:cool:
And we still won.
That's ruined @Kid Galahad s theory

I couldn't spot any last night. They must be pig sick of turning up at their arch rivals away games week- in, week -out and watching us win all the time.

It still didn't stop those 2 police horses looking slightly nervous outside the ground after the match as the 1500 SAFC fans drifted out into the Morecambe night.

There again it might of been a ploy to out any mags by the Lancashire police:cool:
I think it is a clear example of the Mags respecting the Checkatrade Trophy boycote. ;)

Too late.

Last edited:
There was a mag at the match. We met him in a pub on the front. He was with his bird (both lived in Morecambe) who was a Sunderland fan. He didn’t have a mag top on but was crowing about watching us in the Tin Pot Cup

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a mag at the match. We met him in a pub on the front. He was with his bird (both lived in Morecambe) who was a Sunderland fan. He didn’t have a mag top on but was crowing about watching us in the Tin Pot Cup

I can imagine a lot of SAFC fans do the same when the situation is reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back