A Dilema?

No matter what, Man City to lift the Cup. They play football the way I played it, on the deck and skillful.

Not bothered by Coventry in the slightest. Therefore I hope they win the cup. Out of the 3 premier teams I prefer Man United. One time it would have been city, but it’s all a bit f***ing boring now.

That’s exactly how I feel about Liverpool- and now city. And Chelsea have always been hard to like.
City I'm fine with tbh.

My best mate when I was in primary school was a City fan, his dad was from Manchester. Followed them through all the shite, League 1 playoff final etc.
Never had his Paul Dickov top off when we were having a kick about.

Their fans have known some shite in recent history, and despite the fact they're currently more successful than the rest of the top teams, they seem to have a lot less plastics.

City I'm fine with tbh.

My best mate when I was in primary school was a City fan, his dad was from Manchester. Followed them through all the shite, League 1 playoff final etc.
Never had his Paul Dickov top off when we were having a kick about.

Their fans have known some shite in recent history, and despite the fact they're currently more successful than the rest of the top teams, they seem to have a lot less plastics.

Bollocks man the place is teaming with them, the place reeks of plastic.

Recent history is a stretch too. No city fan under 30 remembers anything other than good times.

Bollocks man the place is teaming with them, the place reeks of plastic.

Recent history is a stretch too. No city fan under 30 remembers anything other than good times.
They've got nowhere near as many as the other big clubs imo.

They seem to get both sides of the coin thrown at them. Some people say they've got thousands of plastics, and others say they can't fill their stadium. And they were getting 30k in Division 2 in the late 90's so it can't be both :lol:

I wouldn't have liked to have been in their position prior to the takeover tbf, imagine how much worse our recent history would have been if the mags had been winning trophies hand over fist.

It's bad enough being shite when your rivals are also winning fuck all :lol:

They've got nowhere near as many as the other big clubs imo.

They seem to get both sides of the coin thrown at them. Some people say they've got thousands of plastics, and others say they can't fill their stadium. And they were getting 30k in Division 2 in the late 90's so it can't be both :lol:

I wouldn't have liked to have been in their position prior to the takeover tbf, imagine how much worse our recent history would have been if the mags had been winning trophies hand over fist.

It's bad enough being shite when your rivals are also winning fuck all :lol:

They were getting 28,000 which isn’t a bad effort but it was one season.

You can’t hate the mags owners and give this lot a pass imo two cheeks of the same arse.

Back