RTG A day in the life - Tuesday 26th December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
Many of you will be familiar with our "Day in the Life" of the SMB events - you will be able to upload your entry(s) for this one at https://www.readytogo.net/day-in-life-upload/ from 26th December until the end of the year (All photos to be taken on 26th December)

For those of you who don't know what it is about, we have a very diverse community and it is an attempt to show what our members see and do on a particular day.

The idea is that everyone who takes part uploads one or more photos (up to 3) saying what time of day they were taken (local time wherever in the world you are). We then sort all of these photos into time order and display them all together in a large thread on the forums.

All photos must be taken on 26th December, but we allow a couple of days for you to upload them after that. The upload form will close at the end of the year.

The photos must not show anything distasteful or illegal, and our usual rules about nudity apply.

Beyond that, you can choose whatever you want - what you are doing, selfies, photos of scenery, work etc are all fine.

Examples of previous "Days in the life" are below:

September 3rd 2017
July 8th 2017
December 5th 2016
January 3rd 2015

Thanks as always to @AB22 Easy Tiger for being the organiser and driving force behind this.

The time format says HH MM but wouldn't accept 24r clock time. I first tried 14:40 pm but it wouldn't work so I ended up inputting 2 40 pm and that seemed to work, maybe I should have left the 'pm' bit off when I first input 24h clock time.

After you click submit there is a short delay of about 10 seconds so be patient. After 10 seconds you should get the Accepted message.

The time format says HH MM but wouldn't accept 24r clock time. I first tried 14:40 pm but it wouldn't work so I ended up inputting 2 40 pm and that seemed to work, maybe I should have left the 'pm' bit off when I first input 24h clock time.
I was doing that, it came up error then came up 'thanks for filling in our form' so dunno if it worked or not? Just thinking do you have to put say 09.31 PM in or will 9.31 PM suffice?

I was doing that, it came up error then came up 'thanks for filling in our form' so dunno if it worked or not? Just thinking do you have to put say 09.31 PM in or will 9.31 PM suffice?

I can see 3 from you, two at around 9.30pm and one from early afternoon, so I guess it worked ok.

Not seeing many pictures from the match. Did anyone actually go?

I can see 3 from you, two at around 9.30pm and one from early afternoon, so I guess it worked ok.

Not seeing many pictures from the match. Did anyone actually go?
Cheers for the update Roger. As for the match I thought X rated pics weren't allowed!

0931 is 24 hr clock Kid. No need for am or pm

It’s am....21.31 is pm

If using 9.31 you need the am or pm as appropriate.

Hope that clears things up

I might have posted a family pic. Not sure as the last few days were somewhat shambolic. And that is painting it in the best possible light. Think 'Jeremy Kyle Christmas Special'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back