A Day in the life of the SMB - July 2 - The Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually, I have had another look and decided I like laminate flooring and I'm going to buy some just like yours.

This hair thing really seems to rile you.
As if it's playing on your mind more and more by the day?

Also, with laminate, it depends what kind you get.

Never crosses my mind about my lack of hair, you seem to revel in it though, so carry on...

Anyway let's stop talking about how your barnet's becoming more like a cue ball every time you wake up, this thread is supposed to be about the pics.

Anyway let's stop talking about how your barnet's becoming more like a cue ball every time you wake up, this thread is supposed to be about the pics.

I agree, I was going to mention the cheap Ikea table & chairs and the lamp, but I will let it ride.

I love this thread. Some fantastic photos. I didnt even get a chance to submit a pic which I'm gutted about.

I definitely will on the next one though, which I hope is soon!

Brilliant!

I love this thread. Some fantastic photos. I didnt even get a chance to submit a pic which I'm gutted about.

I definitely will on the next one though, which I hope is soon!

Brilliant!

This one went pretty well, apart form me screwing up when saving the pictures, so I think we'll do another one. And this time we'll make it a weekday as requested in this thread.

She's nipped out to the shops but I'll see if I can nab it and hoy it up later. She was cracking up when they were wheeling me out and all I could say was, "take a picture of the helicopter, man" :lol:

Well that's another thing ticked off on the list of things to do before you're fifty - ride in an air ambulance, did you ask them to strap you to a stretcher and dangle you on a rope beneath it just for a few more thrills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back