A bit of black and white street photography in Amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajax_andy

Didn't manage to get many decent shots as was a really murky and overcast day and so waited for the light to be replaced by neon and artificial lights:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

These two are my favourites, especially that last one.

Cheers mate, yeah the last one is probably the only one I actually really like out of the set... wasn't the most productive of days shooting but that one kind of made it worth while :)

Cheers mate, yeah the last one is probably the only one I actually really like out of the set... wasn't the most productive of days shooting but that one kind of made it worth while :)

I was there not that long ago mate and didn't get too much. Although I was too paranoid to get the camera out :-D

I was there not that long ago mate and didn't get too much. Although I was too paranoid to get the camera out :-D

Ahh I know the city pretty well as we go there loads due to my wife's sister living in there. Pretty safe place tbh... walked around Marrakech with me camera out and that was far more worrying lol

Ahh I know the city pretty well as we go there loads due to my wife's sister living in there. Pretty safe place tbh... walked around Marrakech with me camera out and that was far more worrying lol

I've been quite a few times, used to live across there. Hadn't had a smoke in years though and it knocked me sideways :roll: :oops:

I've been quite a few times, used to live across there. Hadn't had a smoke in years though and it knocked me sideways :roll: :oops:

Haha oh yeah no way I'd smoke and carry my camera around! Would be the worst thing ever trying to take photos high as a kite, or worse still panicking every 2 seconds that you've left your camera somewhere even though it's hung around your neck :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ajax_andy said:
Haha oh yeah no way I'd smoke and carry my camera around! Would be the worst thing ever trying to take photos high as a kite, or worse still panicking every 2 seconds that you've left your camera somewhere even though it's hung around your neck :lol:

Or thinking that group of lads are dressed as batman!

Quite like the first one, but the last one is definitely my favourite. I like the composition of the first and the subject in the last.

Love b&w street photography

Like all of them - but that last one especially is a belter. I really like the way the human form becomes the letter "o."

Lovely capture!

Quite like the first one, but the last one is definitely my favourite. I like the composition of the first and the subject in the last.

Love b&w street photography

Cheers mate :)

Yeah I love b&w street stuff too... always seems to work better than colour I think

Like all of them - but that last one especially is a belter. I really like the way the human form becomes the letter "o."

Lovely capture!

Poor woman must have wondered what I was doing as I stalked around her for a couple of minutes looking for a good angle and then finally fired off a few frames.

Reason why she's side on is she turned away from me the moment she realised I was randomly taking photos of her :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back