9 takeaways in Sunderland all have one-star food hygiene ratings

The manky front of the shop tells you all you need to know about their standards of hygiene.

Pizzarama is the best for minging shop fronts, never been changed or cleaned since I was a student in the early 90s......If hadnt seen it on that article would have assumed it had been closed for years and was not occupied, imagine eating out of somewhere that looked like that man.

Logon or register to see this image

Pizzarama is the best for minging shop fronts, never been changed or cleaned since I was a student in the early 90s......If hadnt seen it on that article would have assumed it had been closed for years and was not occupied, imagine eating out of somewhere that looked like that man.

Logon or register to see this image
Ordered from there few times recently foods still spot on like. The seats inside are even worse foam being coming out for the last 20 year :D

Ordered from there few times recently foods still spot on like. The seats inside are even worse foam being coming out for the last 20 year :D

Used to live round the corner as a student.....Would regularly eat the kebabs (proper ones not the new fangled prettendy chicken ones).......Many a time have bought kebab, passed out on my bed pissed with Kebab next to me, woken up in the morning and tucked in. I think it was cleaner back then ha ha

It stays afloat as it's the last chance saloon for takeaways if you live round that neck of the woods. Do you go to 'rama or risk going hungry/making something yourself when you get in?

It's the takeaway equivalent of chucky out time in Arizona :lol:

Back