9/11 Prophecies

CatRyan

Striker
Watched an episode of Law & Order made about 5 years before 9/11 and someone mentioned blowing up the Twin Towers.

There is the ubiquitous Simpsons prophetic episode.

I believe there was a book that actually described a plane strike on the WTC... not sure how true that is.

Anymore for anymore???

I will not be accepting Nostradamus or that weird Granny woman as nonsense vague riddles that can have countless interpretations are little better than religion.

In the Matrix movie, Neo’s passport is shown as having an expiry date of Sep 11th 2001.

I mean, that’s basically case closed on it being an inside job.

Weirdly I’ve been watching loads of old documentaries and actual news footage of 9/11 over last few weeks. Has randomly got back in to my YouTube algorithm.

Last edited:
Someone actually tried to blow them up in 1993 mind

What’s interesting is that Simon Reeve, the travel presenter, wrote a book about it and then in 2001 became an expert on Al Qaeda for tv stations
Went to see him in Newcastle and he mentioned this, I think it was just right place at the right time for him and pre 9/11 security just wasnt the same so he was already working at The Times (I believe) as a copier and one of the senior writers took him under their wing and he just seemed to fall into positions and next thing he was being introduced to top level FBI and CIA people as the Brit and they just assumed he was intelligence. Obviously a lot of hard work but pretty sure he even says himself he was just very lucky and checks were not really a thing.

Went to see him in Newcastle and he mentioned this, I think it was just right place at the right time for him and pre 9/11 security just wasnt the same so he was already working at The Times (I believe) as a copier and one of the senior writers took him under their wing and he just seemed to fall into positions and next thing he was being introduced to top level FBI and CIA people as the Brit and they just assumed he was intelligence. Obviously a lot of hard work but pretty sure he even says himself he was just very lucky and checks were not really a thing.
Yeah, I saw the same show

Had read the book years ago and not clicked it was him

Someone actually tried to blow them up in 1993 mind

What’s interesting is that Simon Reeve, the travel presenter, wrote a book about it and then in 2001 became an expert on Al Qaeda for tv stations
Ahhh that was completely gone from my memory.... mad that I remember completely the Grand National that never was a few months later. I was working in Sicily at the time.

Wasn't there some sort of weird theory about the Supertramp cover for Breakfast In America.

It's got the Twin Towers on and your view is from a plane but that doesn't mean much in itself. Think people went mental and started using anything they could see ont he cover to twist for their conspiracy.

A load of shite like but just to add to the thread.

Has that massive gorilla fell off the Empire State Building yet or that git big white kitten toppled the Post Office Tower (or what ever it's called now) .

Wasn't there some sort of weird theory about the Supertramp cover for Breakfast In America.

It's got the Twin Towers on and your view is from a plane but that doesn't mean much in itself. Think people went mental and started using anything they could see ont he cover to twist for their conspiracy.

A load of shite like but just to add to the thread.

They didn't mention that the glass of orange is positioned where the orange fireball exploded when the plane hit. I always thought Supertramp were a bunch of wrang uns.

Saw some 9/11 rugs for sale other day.

Watched an episode of Law & Order made about 5 years before 9/11 and someone mentioned blowing up the Twin Towers.

There is the ubiquitous Simpsons prophetic episode.

I believe there was a book that actually described a plane strike on the WTC... not sure how true that is.

Anymore for anymore???

I will not be accepting Nostradamus or that weird Granny woman as nonsense vague riddles that can have countless interpretations are little better than religion.

It’s more likely the terrorists took inspiration from existing sources rather than any if the stories being prophetic.

And they were a symbol of American capitalism and inward projecting democracy, so it’s little wonder they featured in several fictitious plots to blow them up.

Back