80s Cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungeons and Dragons and Spider Man were my favorite by far.

I was actually surprised to hear that kids are still playing the Dungeons and Dragons game in this day and age.

Had to look up Battle of the Planets because it sounded familiar but I couldn't remember it. That was a great cartoon. Can't believe that I didn't recognize it by the name, but as soon as I googled it, it all came back.

Had to look up Battle of the Planets because it sounded familiar but I couldn't remember it. That was a great cartoon. Can't believe that I didn't recognize it by the name, but as soon as I googled it, it all came back.
Think it was called G Force for American audiences. Best cartoon of its time by miles IMO. I still make a keyop noise in my head when someone does something stupid!

Poddington Peas
Trap Door
Funnybones (possible 90's)
Raggy Dolls
The Shoe People
Heathcliff
The Little Green Man
Pigeon Street
Jimbo and the Jet Set

Not a cartoon but I loved Knightmare.

Think it was called G Force for American audiences. Best cartoon of its time by miles IMO. I still make a keyop noise in my head when someone does something stupid!
Yes, you are right, just googled that part of it. G Force: Guardians of Space was the title of it here. No wonder the name didn't ring a bell. But from what I was reading there were some changes made as well, mainly the characters names. Didn't realize how big this cartoon was until I just started doing a quick Google search. Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back