8 wins in a row

Tonights game doesn't count, this is joke of a cup competition ..

Spot on detest it and needs to be scrapped.
I will not support it and have not attended one match since the PL entered into it.
Should donate their £250k to the lower leagues to give something back in return.

8 wins in a row is quite a lot imo.

Not doubting it, you're right but I assumed that during six titles, especially in the early days we would have dominated to a huge extent at some point, there was no need for my post to be so sarky like, didn't put it very well. Turns out 13 is the record.

Fantastic. Always the fear the ‘next one’ will be the one that ends it though. Let’s hope we beat Wycombe, a draw wouldn’t be too bad, a loss would set us back.

Spot on detest it and needs to be scrapped.
I will not support it and have not attended one match since the PL entered into it.
Should donate their £250k to the lower leagues to give something back in return.

If a premier team wins it then they’ll have the excuse to put their reserve teams in the football league ..

Nail. On. Head.

An absolute piss-pot of a league.
And we happen to be in it. SAFC winning is great at any level and to get out of this piss pot league we have to keep winning. Doubt many enjoy the fact we are here but why not enjoy the getting out of it and re building our club. It may have taken even longer if we'd stayed in the Championship and may never have got any better by scrapping past each year in the Premier.

You get some negative people on here but never in my life would I have thought people would be negative about winning 8 times on the bounce. Jesus Christ.

Back