70mph on the A19

Got a ticket for travelling at 70mph on the A19 (A168) around the Thirsk area in a Peugeot Boxer van because it’s a goods vehicle.

What’s all that about? (Ps I know the 60mph craic etc etc but haway man, f***ing pathetic!

They targeting white van man now?

Got a ticket for travelling at 70mph on the A19 (A168) around the Thirsk area in a Peugeot Boxer van because it’s a goods vehicle.

What’s all that about? (Ps I know the 60mph craic etc etc but haway man, f***ing pathetic!

Never mind that, you'd be doing serious bird for spelling CRACK wrang if I was in charge.

Cos you were doing ten mile an hour over the speed limit? Just guessing like.

Ok got the nobs out of the way.

Basically stayed on the A19, stuck at 70mph, without turning off, which becomes the A168 heading to the A1!! Been doing that journey for years. Anything I can do re this because they must have targeted every man, van and his dog with this ffs

So you know the speed limit is 60 and complain because you were caught doing 70?

But they’re the pathetic ones?

Basically stayed on the A19, stuck at 70mph, without turning off, which becomes the A168 heading to the A1!! Been doing that journey for years. Anything I can do re this because they must have targeted every man, van and his dog with this ffs
What you can do is pay the fine, take the points and not speed again instead of whinging on like a bairn about it.

Knobs, aye we’re making a joke but you were 10mph over the speed limit.

60mph on all motorways and dual carriageways.

Not sure what your point is. :lol::lol::lol:

Back