5D III and Wood Flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oops didn't realise that, it's quite a decent forum like....

Yer, just looking through now. Got to wait 30 days till I can put my gear up for sale though! It's very American, anyone know some popular UK forums?

"Talk Photography" is UK based and very good. Also has a decent for sale section. If you want to sell anything I can advertise it for you.

"Talk Photography" is UK based and very good. Also has a decent for sale section. If you want to sell anything I can advertise it for you.
cheers mate, the "started kit" I'm selling maybe be wasted on there like:

400D
18-55mm
28-80mm
Jessops flash
1GB memory card
two batteries
carry bag

but someone might go for the Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 Canon fit i'm selling.

They're on Gumtree atm but no bites so far.

It's about a guy in the states who orders 5d III kit from a company and when he opens it upon delivery the boxes are the original canon ones but they are filled with pieces of laminate flooring which have been made to the exact same weight as the camera kit would have been. He gets it replaced only for the second one to be the same. Some one from the courier company has been switching them out.

+1 for talk photography. A few photographic dictatorships in some of the sub forums but on the whole a really good resource.

what surprises me is the quality of some of the shots on talk photography. For a dedicated tog forum I thought it would be excellent. Don't get me wrong theres a few nice shots but I honestly believe we have a lot better in this little corner of the internet. :-D

The 2.8 could come in handy for me like. Don't know much about them IQ wise though, if I'm honest.

The 2.8 could come in handy for me like. Don't know much about them IQ wise though, if I'm honest.
its grey mind which I know you're not a fan of but is in warranty till May.

Its sharp but does has a tendency to show light flairs if you're not careful.

Pretty much all my wide newcastle shots on my flickr are shot with it.

what surprises me is the quality of some of the shots on talk photography. For a dedicated tog forum I thought it would be excellent. Don't get me wrong theres a few nice shots but I honestly believe we have a lot better in this little corner of the internet. :-D

Yes, there's some good stuff on there but there's also some rubbish. I hint we need Tired Eyes on there to offer some honest critique.

its grey mind which I know you're not a fan of but is in warranty till May.

Its sharp but does has a tendency to show light flairs if you're not careful.

Pretty much all my wide newcastle shots on my flickr are shot with it.

Surely that's easy to control using your aperture size?

Yes, there's some good stuff on there but there's also some rubbish. I hint we need Tired Eyes on there to offer some honest critique.

The nude section is the best! There are some right munters :lol: saw one today with a naked lass with her head in a washing machine :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back