52 year old "transgender" man becomes a 6 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why can't be owt like this instead? He's got loads of videos and this is canny, especially after 2mins 45 secs :lol: :lol:

I wouldn’t have known where to find the specific clip, delighted you did it for me. :lol:
I'm a veteran of that show. Still remember having downloaded an illegal program as a 10 year old child that let me listen to radio around the country just so I could hear XFM in london because it was the music I was into.... to then unearth live on air a little bald manc with a head like a f***ing orange.

Probly listened to every show atleast 3 times... no joke.... the best radio ever, better than any podcast I've hear since.

I'm a veteran of that show. Still remember having downloaded an illegal program as a 10 year old child that let me listen to radio around the country just so I could hear XFM in london because it was the music I was into.... to then unearth live on air a little bald manc with a head like a f***ing orange.

Probly listened to every show atleast 3 times... no joke.... the best radio ever, better than any podcast I've hear since.

Me and my old flatmate got into a pattern of not being able to kip without listening to it.

Had it on in the flat 24/7.

Went on for about four years it was ridiculous.

Me and my old flatmate got into a pattern of not being able to kip without listening to it.

Had it on in the flat 24/7.

Went on for about four years it was ridiculous.

All the episodes are still available online.

Growing up it was the go to show on my mp3 player, I could only fit 4 of them on at a time but I listened to it constantly aswell.

Just so f***ing funny.

Horse in a house
Theres a shadow somewhere pushing people off bikes
I saw a bee have a heart attack
monkey news
rockbusters
the chinese dont age well
When Karl misheard mammoth as man moths

And seriously 3 moments where I nearly died I laughed so hard and could not breath.
2 of them are in this vid.

and the greatest imo of all time wasn't in the xfm shows but the podcast.

Still creases me now. Amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back