4pm ko matchday thursday

Absolute scandal the journos cannot follow up to refute their lies
Why don’t the journos agree that they will not ask the next question until there has been an opportunity for a follow up on the previous question? They could just , no I will not ask my question until answer the previous one. That would be very effective.

Why don’t the journos agree that they will not ask the next question until there has been an opportunity for a follow up on the previous question? They could just , no I will not ask my question until answer the previous one. That would be very effective.
Will never happen they’re to focused on out scooping each other

Putting his pen in his pocket. It's like at school when you started trying to sneakily pack away before the lesson ended so you could leave bang on when the bell went.
I always did that and continued through my work life, I got so good at it the boss looked for me to see if it was time to go home 😁

what I've heard all the journos want it back to a normal in the room conference

They should. I'd like to see them lose their wages and live on £73 ESA for five months as I had to do.
That's what I'm going to have to put a claim in for soon becs - hopefully the process isn't too bad ? I'm not going to go the UC route for now, I'll just try to get by on CTC, HB & ESA xx

That's what I'm going to have to put a claim in for soon becs - hopefully the process isn't too bad ? I'm not going to go the UC route for now, I'll just try to get by on CTC, HB & ESA xx

I claimed ESA over the phone and they filled the form in for me and it was processed quite quickly. Not sure about HB as I didn't claim that.

Back