400 mags stormed the Fulwell End.

Stormed :lol: :lol: :lol: im sure i could spot a couple of teachers at the front and back of the line ..day trip to gods country and it looked more like w a walk of shame to me!

Let`s be honest the ages would of been between fifteen & twenty fiveish, bunch of kids & knackers that would of got belted all ower if they had the balls to stay in more than a few minutes.
Bunch of whoppers. FTM

I was in the Clockstand Paddock nearest the Roker End that day and there were some of the “brave” twats lashing out at women and kids where I was. There were nowhere near 400 of them…. It was pathetic.

I was right in front of them. 150 max, and there was very little in terms of scrapping.
They shouted "United" a few times and then ran off to the Roker End.
Absolutely right. They waited until the game had started, shouted ‘United’ once then legged it onto the track. That mag who commented on the article has done too many drugs I think if he actually believes any of that. They did get quite a lot of stick from the clock stand, and (if my memory is correct) they thought they were going to be rehomed in the Roker end, but didn’t the coppers March them all straight out of the gate in the scoreboard corner? I recall being amused at that!

Their big achievement was getting in, about 150 of them. When they kicked off they took digs at kids and their dads having positioned themselves there rather than in the centre. From that point on they were desperate to get out before any significant retaliation.

The videos back this up, these self-proclaimed heroes were nothing but cowards hiding behind their numbers, picking easy targets and then legging it. In typical mag fashion in their own minds they’ve built it into some sort of legend complete with anniversary reunions.

We are their World.

What a load of old bollox.. I was in the back of the Fulwell that day and nothing happened at the back where they would have been murdered. It’s a long time ago but I’m sure about 100-150 scum popped up in the Fulwell - clock stand wing, made a shit chant and got slapped off a load of old blokes then they ran onto the pitch and fucked off back to the Roker running the clock stand gauntlet of angry Nanas and families.. absolute fantasist that daft ****. As for ‘taking’ the home end.. hahaha.. pricks

Last edited:
There were about 100 of them.
They hid incognito down towards the clockstand paddock made themselves known by shouting United then legged it over the barrier and onto the track.
They were getting pelted all the way down to their end.
Of course the narrative has grown to these heroes “took” the Fulwell End.

I was in the Clock Stand Paddock that day and along with lots of others were climbing on the fence and throwing punches at the scum bastards. One of them decided to have a go but the lads on the fence grabbed him and started to throw punches from all over. The twat didn’t know what happened.
Only a few of them were up for it the rest just wanted out the knars
PS I was right up for it as I’d been punched by one of the bastards before the game. The test ran off with about 10 others before I even knew what happened 😵‍💫

Last edited:
What a load of old bollox.. I was in the back of the Fulwell that day and nothing happened at the back where they would have been murdered. It’s a long time ago but I’m sure about 100-150 scum popped up in the Fulwell - clock stand wing, made a shit chant and got slapped off a load of old blokes then they ran onto the pitch and fucked off back to the Roker running the clock stand gauntlet of angry Nanas and families.. absolute fantasist that daft ****. As for ‘taking’ the home end.. hahaha.. pricks
f***ing hell there’s the evidence there, they can’t fuckin get out quick enough they only start giving it the biggun when they’re on the track out of harms way.

Back