4 degrees Celsius in the North East tonight

I was just thinking last night that it's been quite mild and the heating hasn't clicked on yet this month. It clicked itself on for a brief blast this evening. Maybe I should stop thinking 🤔
Bugger the heating Becs, get your 3 tea shirts & 4 jumpers on hen, nee body will see you like. 👍

I’ve just got in from the dog’s quick evening walk and it felt baltic like. I know probably nowt compared to what it can and will get at times in December, January or February soon, but the not having been used to it for a while probably made it feel worse. Had a decent sized jacket on as well but the breeze across me head and neck felt freezing.

On another note, the knobheads have started with the fireworks so the dog was shitting himself half of the walk and pulling like fuck ahead. Doesn’t make for a pleasant stroll when he’s a Rottweiler.

Wondering if it's first biggish coat day of the season tomorrow

Maybe just as well as my present outer garment has developed a zip problem lately

Sometimes it unexpectedly gapes open - like a flasher mack. (Honest officer - it's the broken zip)

Bugger the heating Becs, get your 3 tea shirts & 4 jumpers on hen, nee body will see you like. 👍

Heating is off and I'm in my Oodie now 👍
On another note, the knobheads have started with the fireworks so the dog was shitting himself half of the walk and pulling like fuck ahead. Doesn’t make for a pleasant stroll when he’s a Rottweiler.

Must be the same ones as we heard earlier. My dog got a fright as well.

Poor beast. I hate fireworks. Incredible that people are allowed to buy explosives to use at their leisure. Absolute madness.

Back