3rd team for friday 27th v consett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won by 6(?) wickets.

They batted first and got 89. Rob, Beefy, Craig, Phil and myself all got a wicket apiece and Chris took two cracking catches then fucked his finger trying to take another one. John top scored with 29, extras got 28 and Phil got 15.

Won by 6(?) wickets.

They batted first and got 89. Rob, Beefy, Craig, Phil and myself all got a wicket apiece and Chris took two cracking catches then fucked his finger trying to take another one. John top scored with 29, extras got 28 and Phil got 15.

Gerrin! Well done lads :cool:

Won by 5 wickets. MOTM A Purcell.

Really?

Granted he bowled really well, but for me Chris would be my nomination he almost took three catches 1 of which split his hand and the other two held the first was a great take and the second he really had no right to pouch but did.

For me those two catches may have won us the game and therefore he's my nomination for MotM.

Its just my opinion but anyone who played today (except Liam ;)) could be MotM.

scores from tonight.
j rowntree 29
e finn 8
p molloy 15
l bunting 14 not out
t bright 0
l hemmingway 0 first ball duck and a dropped catch off phil
r carlisle 1 not out

r carlisle 1-15 off 4
s wright 1-12 off 4
l bunting 0-14 off 4
c stewart 1-23 0ff 3
a purcell 1-11 off 3
p molloy 1-14 off 2

well done lads.

MacRowners said:
Really?

Granted he bowled really well, but for me Chris would be my nomination he almost took three catches 1 of which split his hand and the other two held the first was a great take and the second he really had no right to pouch but did.

For me those two catches may have won us the game and therefore he's my nomination for MotM.

Its just my opinion but anyone who played today (except Liam ;)) could be MotM.

Wouldn't argue with that, it was a toss up between the two of them with you third. The first catch in particular probably saved us twenty runs and I wouldn't have fancied us chasing 110 in those conditions.

EDIT just seen the bowling card, there were plenty of candidates. Well done lads!

Last edited:
Wouldn't argue with that, it was a toss up between the two of them with you third. The first catch in particular probably saved us twenty runs and I wouldn't have fancied us chasing 110 in those conditions.

EDIT just seen the bowling card, there were plenty of candidates. Well done lads!

the bowling was really tight and we done very well to keep them down to 89.

scores from tonight.
j rowntree 29
e finn 8
p molloy 15
l bunting 14 not out
t bright 0
l hemmingway 0 first ball duck and a dropped catch off phil
r carlisle 1 not out

r carlisle 1-15 off 4
s wright 1-12 off 4
l bunting 0-14 off 4
c stewart 1-23 0ff 3
a purcell 1-11 off 3
p molloy 1-14 off 2

well done lads.

bloody hell rob you like to stick it in:lol: unlucky liam mate.

MOTM beefy for me for his great catch;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back