3rd Ashes Test: England V Australia 29th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to apologise now in advance, I'm off to the 5th Test, and never seen us beat Australia home or away in any format in numerous attempts :lol:

;)

just the way he was talking about it "the English are still scared of Mitchell Johnson " and how much he emphasised it.

Not scared of him at all

He bowled an amazing bouncer at Stokes and Bairstow that they saw late and got out to, certainly weren't scared, just a fantastic bit of bowling

:lol::lol::lol:
f***ing boycott man. Gotta love him. He was laughing his cock off on radio yesterday morning when broad and Ali were tapping it about. Think he irritates chappel! Quality.
Those Aussies don't half hate him :lol:

I wish I was related to him, just to be able to hear him savage a Sunday lunch or some decorating.

They were teasing him on TMS because someone found a copy of a book he wrote about batting, which includes the line "DONT AIM FOR SIX"

Those Aussies don't half hate him :lol:

I wish I was related to him, just to be able to hear him savage a Sunday lunch or some decorating.

They were teasing him on TMS because someone found a copy of a book he wrote about batting, which includes the line "DONT AIM FOR SIX"
Yeah he doesn't half get under their skin. Agnew plays him beautifully as well. Great foil for him.
Still says "us batsman" as well even though retired for 30 years. :lol:

Yeah he doesn't half get under their skin. Agnew plays him beautifully as well. Great foil for him.
Still says "us batsman" as well even though retired for 30 years. :lol:
Bell said Boycott hunted him down this morning to tell him how stupid that shot was in the first innings. Not like Geoffrey to offer an opinion :lol:

I think he should be our new 20:20 batting coach

Bell said Boycott hunted him down this morning to tell him how stupid that shot was in the first innings. Not like Geoffrey to offer an opinion :lol:

I think he should be our new 20:20 batting coach
50 for 0 off 20....And thats him telling them to get on with it.

Sruart Broad's tweeting about keeping Root out of the Walkabout tonight? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back