37 and 48 years ago.........

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date

King Dave Watson scored on his debut at Watford in a 1-1 draw in 1970.

Even better in 1981, we came back from 2-1 at Man City (trevor francis double) to win late on 3-2. Barry Venison scored both and celebrated like you aint never seen before !!

These facts supplied by the superb www.statcat.co.uk and NOT my memory.:lol:
yes but he wont remember it,years of substance abuse will of taking its toll and anything before 1992 is a blur

Even better in 1981, we came back from 2-1 at Man City (trevor francis double) to win late on 3-2. Barry Venison scored both and celebrated like you aint never seen before !!

Anyone got any nightmare travel stories for this one?

I remember I could not wait for the Shoot addition to hit the newspaper stands. Front cover Sunderland away win at Man City 3-2 thou many Fixtures that day where cancelled due to bad weather...

I remember it. It was bloody freezing!!! Not the Dave Watson one the Venison one!

Back