34 League One games in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won’t be happening any time soon. Donald loves him so we’re going to end up with a situation where it’s the fans against Donald and Ross. Not exactly a great start to the new owners here.
Which is why I think Donald’s Hand will be forced into sacking him. Ross was incredibly fortunate we equalised so quickly in the Portsmouth game, the crowd were really getting agitated after they scored and on the back of the garbage served up against Oxford and Ipswich. Another 10 mins or so and I think it would have really turned against him vocally.

Including the play off games. Only 14 won.
Are we allowed to criticise that?

I want him to succeed, I really do but you just cant argue with those stats given our budget, our facilities, our ambitions.

There were circumstances last season that I'll give him benefit of, and any reasonable person would give him X games this season to demonstrate improvement.

But what's the X deadline and are we seeing the improvement?

That's SD's decision and I fear it's going to be too long at too little or no improvement.

I want him to succeed, I really do but you just cant argue with those stats given our budget, our facilities, our ambitions.

There were circumstances last season that I'll give him benefit of, and any reasonable person would give him X games this season to demonstrate improvement.

But what's the X deadline and are we seeing the improvement?

That's SD's decision and I fear it's going to be too long at too little or no improvement.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back