3 hours to get competition for PVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony From Blue

Central Defender
We all want an upgrade but it's mad that he doesn't even have competition for his spot in the team, despite arguably being our worst player.

Do you have faith that we'll get someone in?

We all want an upgrade but it's mad that he doesn't even have competition for his spot in the team, despite arguably being our worst player.

Do you have faith that we'll get someone in?

Which argument is it where he loses out to Buckley, Bridcutt, Graham etc blah blah ffs man :lol:

Which argument is it where he loses out to Buckley, Bridcutt, Graham etc blah blah ffs man :lol:

Would say, tentatively, that Bridcutt is better than him. He has edge on the other two though. Graham bottom of that pile of shite for me.

hes a very good player at league one level having a poor start (and not alone in that), we are desperate for another like

Tidied.

I would rather get a decent right back than replace pva. Jones is shocking and Mathews should be second choice to someone proven

haddaway man he put in some very good performances for us last season

Bridcutt is more consistent in his mediocrity. When Van Aanholt is bad, he takes it to a new level. On balance I think you can carry consistent mediocrity better than a guy who has 1 good game for eight stinkers.

He contributes nothing, absolutely nothing. At least Jozy could bully people when the mood took him. One goal in three seasons: he's a complete embarrassment.

Jozy's idea of bullying an opponent was making him have possession of the ball so that can't count surely :lol: At least Graham has been witnessed trapping and holding up a ball deliberately.

Jozy's idea of bullying an opponent was making him have possession of the ball so that can't count surely :lol: At least Graham has been witnessed trapping and holding up a ball deliberately.
would you swear that in court?

i once thought i saw dichio score a class diving header. closer examination in the witness stand suggested he fell over his feet in style.

would you swear that in court?

i once thought i saw dichio score a class diving header. closer examination in the witness stand suggested he fell over his feet in style.

Yes, I would swear in court that I have seen it at least once - the other occasions probably weren't deliberate though.

He's a good player, who's had a poor start.

His 'worst' performance according to many who slate him was QPR at home last year. They fail to realise we played Gomez left of midfield, he didn't track at all, and PVA was left horribly exposed.

Again, at villa last week, defoe in front of him drifted far too central. Hutton pushed up as he had no defending to do, PVA was constantly left 2 on 1.

Borini, if played on the left wing, will help him a lot in terms of protection. And with PVA no longer so exposed, he should have more chance to attack, and rediscover his form. Competition for the position is needed, but to suggest PVA is our worst player is ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back