[2nd Test] England v Pakistan (Rose Bowl)

I’ll got for Burns, Sibley, Crawley, Root, Pope, Buttler, Woakes, Bess, Wood, Broad, Anderson

logic:
- batting picks itself from the available squad
- Anderson has been confirmed as playing
- They can’t drop Woakes or Broad
- it’s been very dry (ha!), so they need a spinner
- they like an out and out quick, so Wood plays ahead of Curran or Robinson

Its just absolutely typical England like. There isn't a drop of rain forecast in Manchester from now until Monday... so obviously we are down in Southampton where its pissing down.
Yup, scorchio here in Manchester :cool:

I think @chunkylover53's team will be what they go with but I wouldn't be totally surprised if they went for Curran over Wood to strengthen the batting and because Wood and Archer's pace didn't do much good in the first test vs the WI. But I think it will be his team.

Last edited:
Yup, scorchio here in Manchester :cool:

I think @chunkylover53's team will be what they go with but I wouldn't be totally surprised if they went for Curran over Wood to strengthen the batting and because Wood and Archer's pace didn't do much good in the first test vs the WI. But I think it will be his team.
Last few days has been brilliant here in Manc, just in time for the cricket to piss off down south :lol:

Bloody typical. Off today and tomorrow and wfh Monday so would have seen quite a bit of this one.

Off to lump on the draw
I'm not sure, it seems mostly to be outside playing hours or low percentage. Met Office have us losing a bit of time late evening today, an evening session tomorrow and Saturday, possibly all afternoon Sunday and all of Monday. Most of the percentages only 30% though.

Still going for the draw myself.

Back