2nd Lockdown at Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
That’s my fear. The pessimist in me thinks we are bound to have another one. Imagine it has to extend over Christmas. I know this has been over Ramadan and this must be a right pisser for Muslims but obviously that’s a minority event given this isn’t a Muslim country.

People in this shielding group are going to be spending Christmas alone as well because we aren’t going to have a vaccine by then. there’s going to be some bleak Christmas situations this year like For some of us. I live alone so would be on me tod. I don’t care about myself if that was the case but to some folk it means everything.

Last edited:

Just as us summer lovers will have to get used to having a shit one this year and suck it up, so must the Christmas fans

Humbug

That’s my fear. The pessimist in me thinks we are bound to have another one. Imagine it has to extend over Christmas. I know this has been over Ramadan and this must be a right pisser for Muslims but obviously that’s a minority event given this isn’t a Muslim country.

People in this shielding group are going to be spending Christmas alone as well because we aren’t going to have a vaccine by then. there’s going to be some bleak Christmas situations this year like For some of us. I live alone so would be on me tod. I don’t care about myself if that was the case but to some folk it means everything.
Charlie will be pissed off then if he still has his 6 per cent stake

Just another day of the year really isn't it?

if I was the only person on earth yes. You will get people who would welcome it to strengthen their points but like Anything like this the weak among us will be those who suffer most.
I hope not, I want a PS5 ffs.
I have been given a voucher from work as a reward for a few things through volunteering to get a free Nintendo switch From curry’s. Got an email today to tell me that they’re never getting them in stock again.

Last edited:
if I was the only person on earth yes. You will get people who would welcome it to strengthen their points but like Anything like this the weak among us will be those who suffer most.

I have been given a voucher from work as a reward for a few things through volunteering to get a free Nintendo switch From curry’s. Got an email today to tell me that they’re never getting them in stock again.
Wow - that sucks, never again ? :eek:. I know they're like Hens teeth at the moment (I'm guessing the Lite is a bigger money spinner or summat ?).

Well that's still canny :cool: :p
I’ve laid a golden egg like. I did them a good turn. Got offered a Land Rover Discovery on 50% off on lease as well. All I’ve done for the last 3 weeks is spoken to some fuckers nana moan about the freshness of free veg I sent them for nowt. I’ve enjoyed it. Makes a change 😂
If it keeps happening there's bound to be ructions, people are getting restless already.
Well let’s not go down that route though. We’ve in the main behaved very well during this

Last edited:
I’ve laid a golden egg like. I did them a good turn. Got offered a Land Rover Discovery on 50% off on lease as well. All I’ve done for the last 3 weeks is spoken to some fuckers nana moan about the freshness of free veg I sent them for nowt. I’ve enjoyed it. Makes a change 😂

Well let’s not go down that route though. We’ve in the main behaved very well during this

fuck that, I’m off to KU club For a scrap after 8 pints of diesel

Happend over Easter too a Christian festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back