27/11/2010- Don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the days of watching micky turner turn slower than the wreck of the Titanic, oh how I weep

I liked Wellbeck at Sunderland. He gave it everything and I was struck by ability to run with the ball.
"We sold waghorn for a lad who was shit on loan to Preston...... actually he's canny good" didn't he win a pen Vs city on hia debut?

Just to update you, Welbeck has gone right mid, Steed left mid and Gyan joins Bent up top. Richardson central midfield with Cattermole.

Tweet from SAFC back in day.
2 pricks up top who fucked off as soon as they could. A loanee. Catterfuckingshite. A chain smoker. Richardson.

There was carnage on here when he signed. Not good enough because he hadn't done well at Preston.

6 months later the same people were spitting dummies out because we weren't signing him permanently

Tainted.
He was part of the bottling 11 put to the sword by skunks Halloween 2010:confused:

I miss the days of watching micky turner turn slower than the wreck of the Titanic, oh how I weep

"We sold waghorn for a lad who was shit on loan to Preston...... actually he's canny good" didn't he win a pen Vs city on hia debut?
Amazing that was Elmo who won the one after carrying the ball from one penalty box into the other

I don't remember, to be fair. But I do know that Wellbeck comes to mind every time I dwell on the value of loan players. He was exemplary.

Just to update you, Welbeck has gone right mid, Steed left mid and Gyan joins Bent up top. Richardson central midfield with Cattermole.

Tweet from SAFC back in day.

Quality team that mind.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back