24th February live footy on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning lads. Hope @hank williams is ok.

Full of busy again today. Got 249 photos left to sift through, then a load of work to do for the Southern boss but he's nicer to work for 😁

Morning marra. Last night wasn't the best watch but I was over the moon with the result 😁

Morning marra. I enjoyed the interview. It's all really positive 😁

Morning marra and night night 😘

Morning Becs

A bit crawling can get ya anywhere πŸ€£πŸ‘

Full of busy again today. Got 249 photos left to sift through, then a load of work to do for the Southern boss but he's nicer to work for 😁

Morning marra. Last night wasn't the best watch but I was over the moon with the result 😁

Good morning Bec's nowt for me and enjoy the sifting

Good morning lads and lasses inching up the table and another bogie side beaten. Good interview from KLD and more appointments made, happy days

Loads of bits and pieces to get on with and a nice long walk later, curry for tonight's meal
Have a great Wednesday everyone stay safe and keep smiling
Morning Hank,

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Nothing for me today

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Good morning Spam have a gud un matel

Last edited:
Morning Becs

A bit crawling can get ya anywhere πŸ€£πŸ‘

Morning marra. Now about that pay rise...... πŸ˜‚
Good morning Bec's nowt for me and enjoy the sifting

Good morning lads and lasses inching up the table and another bogie side beaten. Good interview from KLD and more appointments made, happy days

Loads of bits and pieces to get on with and a nice long walk later, curry for tonight's meal
Have a great Wednesday everyone stay safe and keep smiling

Good morning Spam have a gud un matel

Morning marra 😎

Cheers Hinny. Just realised who the op is. fecking WUM. Scuse me Belgian. Lights out.

Morning @Spam Javelin - happy swashbuckling, mornen all

Is Hank banned?

Getting on with plenty graft inc Teams meetings ( best rush mi hair eh Becs πŸ™„πŸ€£)

Grub after T’s yoga will be homemade chicken & leek pie, mash & veg

@Musicman - is there an ITV7 today?

Avvegudden all, inc WUMS’s that just need to grow up. If they are as clivver as they think they are then they should kna better. The bullying of those less able is despicable. Weak as piss

Smile peeps πŸ˜€

Morning @Spam Javelin - happy swashbuckling, mornen all

Is Hank banned?

Getting on with plenty graft inc Teams meetings ( best rush mi hair eh Becs πŸ™„πŸ€£)

Grub after T’s yoga will be homemade chicken & leek pie, mash & veg

@Musicman - is there an ITV7 today?

Avvegudden all, inc WUMS’s that just need to grow up. If they are as clivver as they think they are then they should kna better. The bullying of those less able is despicable. Weak as piss

Smile peeps πŸ˜€
Morning wakey. There is an ITV7 tonight just done mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back