24 bottles of Budweiser

My mate ordered two boxes of Bud and had them sent to my house at 2 o’clock this morning. I shit myself when the doorbell went.

I’m not a lager drinker and even if I was I wouldn’t drink Bud. I’ve got 20 bottles left. How can I make it more palatable? Other than adding lemonade I’m not sure what to do with it.

I've got half a box I bought for other people for my 40th back in September. Have absolutely no use for them.

Unless I run out of everything else, I suppose

2am!!!!!! That’s rediculous. Delivery driver would be outside for 6 hours waiting for me to answer. Yes I know he’d just leave them and the metal thieves would rob them. 2 in the morning is not on

My mate ordered two boxes of Bud and had them sent to my house at 2 o’clock this morning. I shit myself when the doorbell went.

I’m not a lager drinker and even if I was I wouldn’t drink Bud. I’ve got 20 bottles left. How can I make it more palatable? Other than adding lemonade I’m not sure what to do with it.
Only way you can drink that is to add some date rape drug to it!

It's f***ing sweet and disgusting.

I bought a load of cans of bud light for my daughter's mates when she had a party.. never got touched... Gave loads to the brother in law and the rest went down the sink

Agree it’s shite, I can tolerate a few cold ones on a hot day though. It’s weird how it used to be a fairly premium beer brand (years back) but they have dragged it down to 4.5% and it sits on the shelves next to the carling and fosters now. Bud light is even worse.

If you've got some nice bits of fresh cod and flour in the house, you could fry some fish in beer batter tomorrow. If not, you could just drink it

Back