21st September Stats

'Hospital admissions certainly improving.

On the other hand, for anyone interested in a balanced position:

During 2020, hospital admissions rose from around the beginning of October to the middle of November, steadily but surely. They then decreased from the middle of November to the beginning of December, again steadily. They then increased to the middle of January. Figures available on the ONS website.

So, for anyone who is genuinely interested in how this is going to go, the experience tells us that a short term trend is not necessarily indicative of the longer term.

How is ignoring the vaccines, and ignoring that we were in & out of restrictions & harder restrictions "balanced"?

Yes there is an element of uncertainty, but we're in a completely different position to last year, and pointless trying to make silly comparisons.

How is ignoring the vaccines, and ignoring that we were in & out of restrictions & harder restrictions "balanced"?

Yes there is an element of uncertainty, but we're in a completely different position to last year, and pointless trying to make silly comparisons.

Can you read?

I said a short term trend is not necessarily indicative of a longer term trend. That much is clear from last year's experience.

As for the rest of it, are you seriously suggesting that you understand why there was a short-term decrease in the middle of the second wave and what is going to happen between now and January?

I have no idea why you post on every thread with such self-appointed knowledge.

Can you read?

I said a short term trend is not necessarily indicative of a longer term trend. That much is clear from last year's experience.

As for the rest of it, are you seriously suggesting that you understand why there was a short-term decrease in the middle of the second wave and what is going to happen between now and January?

What is Chris saying?
He’s the boy.

Can you read?

Can you read? I said in & out of restrictions & harder restrictions.

What happened in November? We went into a 4 week national lockdown, hence the drop in hospital cases.

I have no idea why I respond to you with such self appointed authority

Back