21 years ago today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wasn't there. It was the day I played my last game of Rugby. Got injured. Remember hearing we were winning but not believing it when in the changing rooms then being completely mesmerised by SSN in the clubhouse.
It was also the day I started going out with the wife. Best wish her a happy anniversary.

Her two flatmates from Cork had got season tickets. When they came home that night after the game and pints I don't think I've ever seen anyone buzzing as much. Got them hooked that day and the fuckers have suffered ever since.

I wasn't there. It was the day I played my last game of Rugby. Got injured. Remember hearing we were winning but not believing it when in the changing rooms then being completely mesmerised by SSN in the clubhouse.
It was also the day I started going out with the wife. Best wish her a happy anniversary.

Her two flatmates from Cork had got season tickets. When they came home that night after the game and pints I don't think I've ever seen anyone buzzing as much. Got them hooked that day and the fuckers have suffered ever since.
Picture?

Destroyed them that day.

I wonder what it is about Sunderland - capable of doing stuff like that every now and again but ever had the consistency to do it enough to 'kick on' as a force.

Fans rave about Phillips volley and rightly so but the 4th from Quinn was world class on the volley. Great day ! Only second to beating scum 1-0 and that Defoe volley

I was just about to say Quinny’s second doesn’t get the credit it deserves.

Probably cos of how good SKP’s volley was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back