2024 ticket

Got mine this morning, was plenty of tickets all over the ground. Hopefully it wont be 40c in County Durham stand like it was for the SA game (defo not on Sept 24!!)

Just bought tickets for days 1 and 2 in the Hollies stand at Edgbaston for the Windies test in July. Paid £25 for the priority club to get in ahead of the ballot and glad I did as there are very limited tickets left for those two days (Fri and Sat). Entered the ballots for Trent Bridge and Old Trafford but I fear there'll be very little left by the time priority members have had first dibs.

Just bought tickets for days 1 and 2 in the Hollies stand at Edgbaston for the Windies test in July. Paid £25 for the priority club to get in ahead of the ballot and glad I did as there are very limited tickets left for those two days (Fri and Sat). Entered the ballots for Trent Bridge and Old Trafford but I fear there'll be very little left by the time priority members have had first dibs.

How much was the Hollies mate?

This is an expensive time of year for me. The next week or so is when my credit card has to be paid off and I've often accidentally bought several cricket tickets for the following year.

Just entered the ballot for Lord’s for the Windies test. I’ll try to get some more for some of the other grounds tomorrow in the We are England sale.

I got tickets this morning for Day 3 in the Hollies. Plenty of tickets left when I was on.

Rained off last time I had tickets to see England v Windies at Edgbaston...

Anyone got experience of the dafabet stand area 34 or 35 at Durham. Before getting tickets I want to make sure that each section has a walkway at the end of the row. Thanks

As far as I know they do have. The trapdoor regulars might know better.
@Twisted
@The Red Telephone

good question tbh. i know the top tier of the double decker stand does, as i've stood and watched people netting from there.

having not been allowed into the trapdoor stand more than a handful of times (and even that is probably being generous) since pre covid i really can't remember.

Back