2024 Holidays

MSC Med cruise after they cancelled a previous one, Madrid two nights ,Valencia two night and then a night in Barca.

Weekend log cabin in Arrochar

Few days in Germany for the Euro’s depending on how my ‘sickness’ is going at the time 😉

Cyprus in April if we can find somewhere to stay after James Villas ceased business last week. Flights and hire car booked.

Kefalonia in June with flights and accommodation booked.

Nowt booked.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll get our annual May bank holiday weekend in Europe without kids next year as kids hated being looked after by the MiL for four days.

Got a new motorhome so will take that across to Holland, Germany and then up to Denmark for 3 weeks or so in the holidays. Probably sail Hull-Rotterdam.

Don't think there'll be a beach holiday next year.
But will have a few breaks around the North and do a few of the festivals we usually do.

Nothing booked yet but my usual pattern is

A European long weekend somewhere warm-ish in February
UK or Euro weekend in April/May
Week in the sun early July, Canaries or the Med but fancy something different next year
2 weeks SE Asia in Sept/Oct, Thailand usually
Get away for Xmas/New Year is there is any money left.

Talking to some friends about doing a trip to Germany during the Euros.

Nothing booked yet but my usual pattern is

A European long weekend somewhere warm-ish in February
UK or Euro weekend in April/May
Week in the sun early July, Canaries or the Med but fancy something different next year
2 weeks SE Asia in Sept/Oct, Thailand usually
Get away for Xmas/New Year is there is any money left.

Talking to some friends about doing a trip to Germany during the Euros.
Is that it?-Haway man bit slow off the mark !

Enjoy

Nothing booked but hoping to surprise our lass with a week away for end of April for her birthday, possibly Crete maybe Koutouloufari.
Two weeks away July 5* all inclusive Turkey with our lass, daughter and grandson.
Week in Skiathos early September.

Back