2023/2024 Mini & Baby Kits

Well given the join date and the number of messages averaged out per day, it's a big effort for one person so has to be two at least or a bot.
Either way it's shamefull and not needed. Some dickhead has invested and wants revenue, hence the AI BOT that is, Hettonlass. I'm sure there are more.

I’m complaining but I’ve still ordered mini SR7 both home and away. I’ll order a couple of iron-on Nike ticks to add myself. Which is pathetic really, but it is what it is.
Might have to do that myself as my soon-to-be 4 year old will be wondering why his hasn’t got the tick thing like Dad

Might have to do that myself as my soon-to-be 4 year old will be wondering why his hasn’t got the tick thing like Dad
Only reason I’m doing it, mini SR7 got upset last season because his shirt wasn’t the same as mine. It really is unbelievably small time.

Home Mini Kit
2-3y 23
3-4y 29
4-5y 56

Home Baby Kit
18-24M 16

Away Baby Kit
0-6M 5
6-12M 10

All 4 kits back in stock in every size

We have a newborn due in May and I've been on the website constantly, wanting to buy anything 0-3 or 3-6 months. The only thing they've had for at least a month is a set of blue dungarees with the badge all over (£20). Would love to actually be able to buy my soon-to-be-here daughter a shirt/kit!

We have a newborn due in May and I've been on the website constantly, wanting to buy anything 0-3 or 3-6 months. The only thing they've had for at least a month is a set of blue dungarees with the badge all over (£20). Would love to actually be able to buy my soon-to-be-here daughter a shirt/kit!
I wouldn’t waste your time even checking for now, they are just flogging off what they have left.

You should be able to get some stuff when next seasons stock comes in, but it’ll be a few months yet

Back