**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone had a golf break in the Austrian alps.....just asking for a quote from typical golf holiday sites.

Done Spain and Portugal many a time and looking for something different, seen the European masters in the Swiss alps and what a place to play, I unde rteand Austria is as dramatic but far better value.kitzbuhel region.

Anyone had a golf break in the Austrian alps.....just asking for a quote from typical golf holiday sites.

Done Spain and Portugal many a time and looking for something different, seen the European masters in the Swiss alps and what a place to play, I unde rteand Austria is as dramatic but far better value.kitzbuhel region.

Looks class mind some cracking views at the European masters

Decent knock today, 8 over par (1 under handicap), but 2 over on the front 6 on the back! 3 doubles on the card.

Just don’t seem to be able to get it going for the full round, either start poorly or finish badly.

I've played just outside Vienna - will have to dig out details. Llubliana and Budapest has some canny courses as does northern italy

Just been checking out the purse for the BMW. And because Daniel Berger didn't play due to injury, he gets official 70th place. So, for not even turning up he gets 18 grand! :eek::lol: Wish I'd took it up seriously as a bairn. :lol:

I have a 4 ball that needs to be used at the ramside. I'm going to try and book it for a week on Tuesday if anyone fancies a game. It can only be used Monday to Thursday

It's free of charge as well

I may take you up on that if I can get the day off. I practice there all the time on the way home from graft but only played it a few times.

A house move might be forcing me to join Brancepeth next season so I’d happily return the favour one day if you like that track.

I may take you up on that if I can get the day off. I practice there all the time on the way home from graft but only played it a few times.

A house move might be forcing me to join Brancepeth next season so I’d happily return the favour one day if you like that track.
I'll be ringing them up on Monday. So I'll confirm a tee time then

Just managed to get the 11 holes in at Chester last night teeing off at 5

End of the season drawing near

Went from 18.4 to 16.9 this year hopefully have one more cut left in me if I can play in another qualifier

I'm trying to help raise some money for a charity that is helping a fantastic work colleague of mine who has contracted a very aggressive form of breast cancer. She is going through a very intensive chemotherapy treatment and will face surgery as well as other members of the family who also carry the gene. The students are doing loads of activities to raise money for the cancer support charity that is giving her brilliant emotional support for the challenges ahead. The money raised will help cancer sufferers in general but will also allow the teacher to be able to give something back to the charity that is giving her so much help.

I am arranging a golf day at Whickham on Wed 24 October to do my bit to maybe raise a few hundred quid. Its 20 quid for anyone that might want a game and you get burger and chips - a tenner goes to the charity. There will be a raffle and prizes etc. Anyone who fancies a knock let me know - it would be canny to get an SMB fourball. If you cant make it but would like to make a donation please do so on the link below:

Read Whickham School's story

There is more about the teachers story here

How a mum found out she had breast cancer after a massage

Thank you

I'm trying to help raise some money for a charity that is helping a fantastic work colleague of mine who has contracted a very aggressive form of breast cancer. She is going through a very intensive chemotherapy treatment and will face surgery as well as other members of the family who also carry the gene. The students are doing loads of activities to raise money for the cancer support charity that is giving her brilliant emotional support for the challenges ahead. The money raised will help cancer sufferers in general but will also allow the teacher to be able to give something back to the charity that is giving her so much help.

I am arranging a golf day at Whickham on Wed 24 October to do my bit to maybe raise a few hundred quid. Its 20 quid for anyone that might want a game and you get burger and chips - a tenner goes to the charity. There will be a raffle and prizes etc. Anyone who fancies a knock let me know - it would be canny to get an SMB fourball. If you cant make it but would like to make a donation please do so on the link below:

Read Whickham School's story

There is more about the teachers story here

How a mum found out she had breast cancer after a massage

Thank you
What time will the tee off be. It's possible I could be off work that day but it's half term and the wife would probably kill me but I am interested.

Well so much for thinking off packing golf in. I've just gone and bought a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.
I'll probably get the new motocaddy as well.

Last edited:
What time will the tee off be. It's possible I could be off work that day but it's half term and the wife would probably kill me but I am interested.

Well so much for thinking off packing golf in. I've just gone and bought a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.
I'll probably get the new motocaddy as well.

It is 10am as it stands. I have about 16 so far - will hope to get about 30 or so. If tee times fill up they will give us some earlier ones. let me know and bring anyone you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back