**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been playing f***ing shite the last few weeks. Just don’t no where I’ve went wrong. Can’t seem to chip at the moment. Tried slowing my swing down and other things to try and improve but I feel I’ve went backwards.

Just been scoring for an under 9 tournament. Only 3 holes, and it's took over 2 hours! :(:neutral::lol:

Off to the costa del sol on Monday..clubs cleaned and packed.

San rouqe old course on Thursday....and Duquesa rest of week as villa is down the 18th fairway.

Ha way.
Its scorchio next week. :cool:

23 points through 9 today, wind got up and walked off with 37 ffs - front 9 was the best ive played all year - weather and golf is shit!!! And I'm sunburnt

Well that's me back from 36 holes. Temps nudging 95, course was empty, greens were slow for the most part leaving putts short of the first 18 and shot a net 71.

Start the next 18, greens have dried out a lot and now pushing balls past the cup, even warmer but managing OK. Sot a net 68 and extremely pleased with that.

I did snap my 3 wood in half, place where it snapped has been rubbing up against the other irons in my bag, think I'll go with a 5 wood or a bit more versatility and might try a TaylorMade M2.

San Roque old and new are class. Puerto de la Duquesa is a really nice place as well. If you have hired a car. Go to Gibraltar a couple of times for cheap drink and tabs.
4th year in a row staying at de quesa.(annual no kids golf and piss up hol)

Played a few around the area like caseras, don Julio , de quesa and of course the amazing finca cortesin. De quesa is only 25 euronat moment as new owner last year and the fairways were damaged..love the actual layout of the course and greens were superb last time so bargain. Got on son rouqe for nowt as boat trip company are members .

As for Gibraltar, fuck that!!!! :)

The open at Ballyliffin is on the telly now , played there years ago , I’ll have to get my arse back over there next year , fabulous course.

It's fantastic. You'll probably find the course very wet that early in the morning.
What a course mate. Some stunning holes like. Played well for 14 holes then enemy to shit. I had 2 shanks for fucks sake. Ow does that happen man .

But recommend it old course to anyone, got free green fees of a boat trip I booked in puerto de la duqesa

What a course mate. Some stunning holes like. Played well for 14 holes then enemy to shit. I had 2 shanks for fucks sake. Ow does that happen man .

But recommend it old course to anyone, got free green fees of a boat trip I booked in puerto de la duqesa
I played in a competition there around 3 years ago. It cost €56 with a buggy, free drink and paella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back